Factory Low Price Deep Groove Ball Bearing 420 440 Stainless Steel Roller Bearing 6202 with ISO9001
Stainless steel bearings have high rust and corrosion resistance, select the appropriate lubricant, seals or shields. it can be used in the environment -60 ℃ ~ + 300 ℃ of. Stainless steel deep groove ball bearings that can withstand moisture and corrosion caused by a number of other media.
1.High precision, durable quality
2. Low noise, low vibration
3. High speed, smoothy rotation
4. High corrossion resistance, anti-rust
5. 168 hours salt spray test.
Widely used in food processing, medical equipment, pharmaceutical machinery, such as medical equipment, cryogenic engineering, optics, high-speed machine tools, high-speed motor, printing machinery, food processing machinery.
We have achieved ISO9001, ISO14001,CE certificates and passed SGS test.
Why Choose Us ?
Why Choose Us?
Info needed from you
What Information Should You Provide When Ordering With Us?
1. Please tell us the specific bearing model number and dimensions.
2. Please tell us the exact materials of bearing and wheel accordingly:
For bearings: chrome steel,stainless steel 420, stainless steel 440, stainless steel 304 for option
For plastic coated wheels/rollers: Nylon(PA), POM(Polyoxymethylene), PU(Polyurethane), TPU,Fiberglass, etc
3. Please tell us your application of the bearings/wheels.
4. Please send us your drawings if available.
5. Please tell us your estimated order quantity on a monthly-basis to help us offer you accurate price.
6. Please tell us if you have any other special requirements.
7. Please advise your shipping address,phone number and business email address to calculate the shipping cost and proceed the shipment.
We accept Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram bank and wire transfer as methods of payment, for further details please contact us directly by email.
Where do we ship?
We ship to 143 countries in the world by Express courier delivery,Air transportation,Sea transportation
When do we ship?
All in-stock orders received Monday through Fridays are shipped the same day when full payment received.
What's the transit time?
For Europe and North America the transit time is 1-2days. For other parts of the world, depending on the country, the transit time is between 3-5 days.